Coral Group is determined in ensuring your privacy is protected at all times. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be certain it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We reserve the right to update this page periodically. This policy is effective from March 2015.
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What happens with the information collected?
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the Website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure at all times. In order to prevent un-authorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
If problems arise; users may contact Coral Group by the email address below. We are committed to resolving disputes within one week.